Is your Showit website optimized for mobile?
Did you know that you only have 3 seconds on desktop computer screens to capture a lead’s attention? And on mobile- you can cut that time IN HALF. 🤯
If your website isn’t optimized for mobile you’re losing clients, I will put money on that. 😬
So what goes into optimizing your site? Here are my 5 favorite tips:
1. Make sure fonts are easy to read! This means text isn’t too big or too small, script and display fonts aren’t jumbled or hard to decipher!
2. Make sure buttons are easily accessible and functional. I always recommend a cohesive button design to help potential clients know where they need to go without really even “thinking” about it.
3. Optimize images, keep in mind file size when uploading your images. You can use a site like tinypng to shrink your image size without losing quality!
4. Embed videos! Videos are a great way to catch your clients’ attention, but only if they load fast. You can solve this by letting another website do the hosting for you, and embedding your video from there.
5. Choose a good Hosting platform! This is so essential, hosting can make or break a website. That’s why I allllways recommend Showit, their servers are exceptional, their client experience is top notch and they have a great response time!
Now go review your mobile site! Need help with revisions, want a free audit, or are just ready to start fresh? Shoot me an email and let’s chat web design! 💛
Ready to book your own In Focus Intensive?
Super fan of Mango Kombucha, Cody Rigsby (Peloton moms, you know), fried sushi, nap times with sleeping toddlers & everything Apple.