Here are a few tell-tale signs it’s time to invest in a rebrand of your photography business:
1. You’ve been in business for a while but have never intentionally created your brand, it just kind of “evolved…” to what it is today.
2. You feel embarrassed to give people your website or business card (😬😬😬)
3. You changed your niche, style, and location! 👋🏼
4. Your brand doesn’t feel “like you” anymore, it feels more like it’s keeping you tied to your past. 👻
5. You changed YOUR look! Did you drastically change your vibe? If so it may be time for a bit of a refresh.
6. Your brand is blending into the background and looks like every other photographer out there (it’s time to kiss that Canva logo goodbye)!
7. Your business has grown beyond YOU, and it’s time to show that off! 💃
Have you hit any of these milestones or made any of these changes in your own life? If so, let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS! As we all know, running a successful, thriving photography business doesn’t happen overnight and is 100% something to be celebrated. 🥳🥂
If this is you, consider celebrating by breathing some new life into your brand with a rebrand! Shoot me an email if you’re interested in learning more about our first feature brand package or click here. 🤩
Ready to book your own In Focus Intensive?
Super fan of Mango Kombucha, Cody Rigsby (Peloton moms, you know), fried sushi, nap times with sleeping toddlers & everything Apple.