Tired of booking the same sessions over and over again? 😵💫
I get it, sometimes we get stuck in a rut, and seriously it’s like a self-fulfilling prophecy. You take a family session for a friend, and they refer their friends and they refer their friends. And it JUST. DOESNT. STOP. 🙈
Which is good right? 💰 Except you really want to shoot weddings or maternities or engagements or whatever! We get stuck and once it starts, it really is hard to put an end to.
Here are SEVEN quick tips to get rid of the overwhelm and really focus on you, your brand, and your goals! 📸
1. Niche down- know your audience, and only feature those images! You know the ones that make you giddy and weak in the knees!
2. Create a strong brand – AND USE IT. Branding is what sets you apart from the competition, creates recognition, and establishes a sense of trust when used correctly, don’t stray from it!
3. Know your value. Your photos are the only thing left when everything else is gone, know that value you and embrace it!
4. Be in the right place. Where are your clients hanging out? Don’t waste your time on platforms or events that aren’t going to get you anywhere.
5. Have a referral system- offer discounts, prints, or extra time just for referring an ideal client. Win-win!
6. Have a clear message! Make sure your clients know what you do and remind them constantly. Need help? Think of a quick one-liner explaining it and plant that baby everywhere. Social, your website, client guides, the more they see it the more ingrained it will become.
Lastly- ENGAGE WITH THEM. Reach out, and interact on social media and at weddings, events, and in public! Form a connection, a real one! 🥰
Was this helpful? Let me know in the comments! 💃🏻
Ready to book your own In Focus Intensive?
Super fan of Mango Kombucha, Cody Rigsby (Peloton moms, you know), fried sushi, nap times with sleeping toddlers & everything Apple.