Worried about adding yet another thing to your overwhelming to-do list?!
What if you could just sit back, cull your images, and KNOW that your website is doing alllll the heavy lifting for you?! Photos have been updated, SEO is on point and your site is flawless- truly showcasing your work & talent in a way they were meant to be seen.
It’s time to focus on your zone of genius, and forget about complicated coding or in-depth web design. Hand off your branding & website to a professional this year, and let’s get your new look launched in just 3 days. 🤯
Here’s how the process works:
Reserve your date:
• Hop on a quick consult, view your proposal or book directly via our website.
• Browse your new Custom Client Portal – chalked full of videos, welcome guides, checklists, and tutorials walking you through the process seamlessly.
Gather your content:
• Access ReKindle Communications Copy Catalyst Course – filled with swipe files, tutorials, wireframes, and templates to help you write the copy for your site flawlessly.
• Upload your branding materials, photos, videos, and gifs to your Dropbox folder in your portal.
• Schedule your strategy call – where we’ll chat about your goals, ideal clients, and vision for your new site.
Sit back and watch the magic happen:
• During your In Focus Intensive, I’ll only need a few minutes of your time at the end of each day for you to review the work I’ve completed and request any revisions.
On the first day, we’ll focus on your Showit home page, on the second day your internal pages, and on the third day – mobile & SEO.
• We connect the domain, prepare for a soft launch, tease all your beautiful new launch graphics on social media and we announce your new site!
• You raise your prices & watch allll the new inquiries pull in. 🥳💃🏻
Ready to start the new year with fresh branding that actually SLAYS and a gorgeous new Showit website that WORKS for you?! Shoot me an Email and let’s get started.
Ready to book your own In Focus Intensive?
Super fan of Mango Kombucha, Cody Rigsby (Peloton moms, you know), fried sushi, nap times with sleeping toddlers & everything Apple.